Holiday House Information
$140 - 180 Per Night
|Sleeps 6-8 – 2 storey house with all living upstairs, spacious yard, two minutes walk to the town centre and the lakefront.|
|Price:||$120 for 2 A / 2C (1st May – 30th Sept) $150 for 2A / 2C (1st Oct-25th Dec) $170 for 2A / 2C (26th Dec 5th Jan) $150 for 2A / 2C- (6th Jan – April 30th)|
- $25 pp p/n for each extra adult
- Extra children 14yrs and over $20 pp p/n
- Linen included
A cute top storey 3 bedroom house that is just 2 minutes walk to the town centre.
- This house is perfect for families – it is cute and cosy with a lovely open fire (with a fire guard!).
- Funky retro furniture and a fully equipped kitchen.
- The views out the lounge and kitchen windows have fabulous views of the Fiordland mountains.
- Opportunity to sleep 2 extras with a fold out couch in the lounge.
- It has a DVS system so nice clean fresh air – as well as good heat throughout the whole house.
- The basement has storage available for bikes / water skiing equipment / fishing gear etc.
- The large section is perfect for boats / trailers / cars.
- Main Bedroom – 1 Queen
- 2nd Bedroom – 2 singles
- 3rd Bedroom – single bed with trundler bed
Holiday House Facilities
- Boat parking
- CD player
- Cellphone coverage
- Cleaning equipment
- Cleaning supplies
- Clothes line
- Electric blankets
- Electric heat
- Fire place
- Fire wood supplied
- Food processor
- High Chair
- Oil heaters
- Portacot - on request
- Tea, coffee, sugar etc
- Washing Machine
Terms and Conditions:
You are expected to leave the house clean and tidy. Although cleaners do come in and clean after you have left, it makes our job a lot easier if you can tidy up after yourself - it really is much appreciated!
Cancellation within 31 days of arrival date: 20% forfeit of the total booking price.
Cancellation within 7 days of arrival date: 100% forfeit of the total booking price.
100% cancellation fee's are only charged if we are unable to sell on your cancelled booking, also for any unexpected cancellations please contact us.